Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bonding



This picture shows how they look at each other all the time. It's amazing how quickly the brotherly bonds have formed and it's just beautiful. It makes all the juggling and double the washing worth it. Jack is showing William his little Easter chicken and it's giving him a kiss.

Jack is always checking where William is and letting me know when he needs something, 'Mum, I sink he needs some milk.' or 'Mum, I sink he stinks. I get his nappy.' Anyone who knows Jack understands that he isn't the most quiet or gentle one but he has learnt quickly that William likes gentle touching and gentle 'inside' voices.

The other day I took Jack to the Doctor and when the Doctor asked how he was he started with, 'I'm good. I dot a brother! His name is William.'

One day I hope they will be each others Best Man and someone the other can call on to fix the other's deck. Jack has forgotten what life was like before William.

No comments:

Post a Comment