Friday, September 24, 2010

MINE!

Just this week William has become aware of what's mine and yours. He is asserting his rights as a baby to break out with screaming if Jack comes anywhere near his Fisher Price Piano or if Mum takes away his favourite bath toy. When Stu told me about the favourite bath toy I had to test it out and I could not BELIEVE the show. Even after I tried to give it back he was still sulking.


William also decides he will not eat unless he can feed himself. This makes things like custard, yoghurt and weetbix and absolute disaster but here he is enjoying his macaroni. It's ok when we take his shirt off and put an extra large plastic bib on with newspaper underneath his chair. I think cave men would make less mess!

He still loves Jack as long as he doesn't touch his piano!

No comments:

Post a Comment