Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Today was a great day.

Today was a great day because the weather was perfect and everyone had a good sleep the night before. Pop has been in hospital but is starting to eat some liquid food today. We went to the park after William napped the morning away.

This is the craft that Jack did while William was napping.




The park was beautiful, there were baby ducks and a picnic lunch. It's days like this that I think about going back to work and how much I will MISS MY BOYS!

But unlike last time I went back to work, this time I feel ready. William enjoys the company of strangers. He is crawling and he has a good routine. Jack is ready for pre school. I will mostly miss the days when Stu is home too and how tidy the house is. I am going to enjoy every last minute of the next 8 weeks before I go back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment