Wednesday, July 6, 2011

BIG BOYS

The weather has turned from cold to freezing. The boys have been making Mum proud by eating their vegetables and showing their muscles. There is something about age 4.5 that makes Jack more reasonable. Here he is showing William how to show off his muscles from all the carrots, peas, corn and potatoes they have eaten.

After dinner we made some gingerbread men and Jack decided he would give one to his teacher who sang him to sleep for his afternoon nap. Isn't that precious?

It's Jack's last day at family daycare on Friday as he is starting preschool for 3 days a week next semester. He was so proud to tell his dad and he thinks it's 'really cool.'

The preschool newsletter was already starting to advertise graduation dates and Jack has been accepted into a wonderful Primary School. If I blink I'm afraid I'll miss my babies being babies. I just won't blink and instead I'll soak up every cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment